Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A 2010 recap

2010 was such a cool year for us! I wanted to do a little recap of the special moments so I have an annual summary of what's going on in our lives. I browsed through the 247 (!!) posts that I did on this blog in 2010 and picked out the important events and listed them by month. And so it goes...

January-
Our offer on our house was accepted!! Yay! Then two weeks later the house we were living in was robbed. Sad scared face.

April-
After 4 months of back and forth with the banks, lenders, and our fabulous realtor,  we bought our home!


Jeff did his first home owner renovation project and installed this floor.

May-
Jeff and I celebrated our five year (dating) anniversary!
Mandy and I did the flowers for our first big wedding that wasn't one of our own!


We wallpapered our dining room!

June-
The flowers we did for Kelsey and Jake's wedding were featured on LA Style Unveiled!


I signed up to be a bone marrow donor through Be The Match.
Jeff and I celebrated our two year wedding anniversary!
Mandy and I "officially" launched our freelance floral design business, We Like Flowers!



Someone crashed into me and I lost my poor Sparkles, but thankfully no one was hurt and I got a shiny new Prius!


We had a kick ass housewarming party and tagged up our backyard wall!

July-
I took my first flower arranging class series with Mandy. Fun!
Jeff finished the Mockingbird piano and Juxtapoz did an interview with him about it!


August-
We went camping with awesome friends...
We Like Flowers did the flowers for a photo shoot for the Southern Weddings blog, directed by the fabulous Lindye Galloway!


We went to NorwayDenmark, and Sweden!





October-
Jeff launched his new and improved website...
Poor Lily Mae (a.k.a. Chicory) had to have surgery, but thankfully rebounded pretty quickly.


Jeff turned 33 and we threw him an awesome rock n' roll birthday party!

November-
The Giants won the World Series and we found out that we're having a baby on the same night!
We hosted Thanksgiving at our house and I turned 31!


December-
Jeff launched his pet portraits website, Dog Cat Jeff!


And we had a lovely Christmas at home with our families.

Such a good year! And 2011 is shaping up to be even better. What a lovely little life...

No comments: