Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Polarn O. Pyret!

I had an OB check-up yesterday and our growth is right on schedule. I've gained 12 pounds so far, and luckily in the right places. The baby is the size of an eggplant now! Everything looks nice and on schedule so I celebrated with a little sale shopping at my favorite baby clothing website, Polarn O. Pyret. Their stuff is kind of crazy expensive, but their sales are AMAZING. Like 50-80% off amazing. And the quality is so good. Lots of linens and 100% organic cottons. I've heard good things about how soft and long-lasting their clothes are. They also have maternity clothes, and really cute ones too! Here's what I got:


So graphic and awesome with the striped and polka dotted apples. And those kimono style onesies are the best. I got this one in the 4-6 month size for when she chunks up a bit.


These next two are for me. I love these plaid and pleated denim tops and they'll pair nicely with my jeggings and a little hot pink lipstick.


This shirt is so Euro, I love the colors. It reminds me of a shirt Jan and I had when we were babies. This one is also in the 4-6 month size.


And c'mon. I had to get this one. It is so damn cute. I love the buttons down the front, the little cuffed sleeves, the front pockets, and mostly the little side ties. I'm glad we're having a girl. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Polarn O. Pyret is running a deal with the Swedish School for Children in DC, which is open to anyone. The deal is a $40 gift e-certificate for $20, valid in their web store: www.polarnopyretusa.com.

The school's website has info how to get the gift certificate online: http://www.svenskaskolanwashingtondc.org/en.