Thursday, March 17, 2011

Gifts from the besties...

Cubbies!! These card catalog cubbies were a birthday gift from Mandy, and if it's one thing I love, it's compartmentalization. I'm going to fill them with a lot of my sewing notions (and label each one obsessively). Loves it.


She also gifted me with this vintage Singer sewing machine. I was envious of her large collection and she's good at sharing. It's just for looks though, I can barely work my new Huskystar machine. I wouldn't even know where to begin with threading this thing. It's pretty though.


Speaking of sewing, my fabrics came! I love that swiss dot scottie dog/kitty fabric so much. And I also picked up 5 yards of this mint green cotton with little random white dots at a thrift store for $5!


And look how adorable!! Brookie picked up this little number for the peanut when she was in Ecuador. It's so sweet, I love the gauzy material and the embroidery. Thanks so much Brooke!! Call you this weekend!


No comments: