Friday, March 11, 2011

Lay Baby Lay

Oh gosh... new favorite baby blog. Lay Baby Lay is soooo gorgeous. I found it from a Design Mom link and fell in love with the nursery she put together for her daughter. The colors are spot on. A light aqua for the walls, then accents of dove gray, light pinks, black and white and gold. So striking, but pretty and feminine and fun too. I can just feel any drop of creativity in me being sucked out and replaced with the intense desire to just copy everything she did. Marvel:

Her blog is so brilliantly laid out too, with links for all resources to the right of every post. I love that. 


I love that chevron rug, and the low gray dresser with the pink changing pad tray on top. I envision a little gallery hanging of small art pieces in our nursery, laid out like this. 


And swoon. This dresser is SO rad. I just got the okay from Jeff to paint his dresser a glossy black for the nursery. Yes! 

So much inspiration from that blog, I'm itching to get started now...

3 comments:

Henry Miller said...

That's pretty great. I've been so away from blogging, i'm going to have to steal all your links. :)

sonia said...

dammm that gunna look soo cool i LOVE your style :) <3

We Like Flowers said...

oooh, i love it too!