Thursday, April 14, 2011

From Skeletor to Chunk

Baby pictures!! They're getting less creepy as the weeks go on... She definitely chunked up a bit since the last time we saw her in 4D and now has fat cheeks, a round chin, and a big-for-now *fingers crossed* nose. She's wearing her umbilical cord as a necklace this morning (the UT tech assured me it wasn't choking her) which is kind of gross so just look past that to her cute little baby face. She was sleeping during the procedure, so we didn't get too many action shots, other than a few yawns. Here is her grumpy face:


And her pouty Angelina Jolie lips:


This profile shot is my favorite. That little chin kills me. 


Her mini hand and arm have chunked up too! She still has another 12 weeks or so to bake in there so it'll be interesting to see how large and in charge she gets. I was 8 lbs, 5 oz at birth so let's see if she can beat that.

3 comments:

Henry Miller said...

I love her already!

Liv said...

Aw! Yeah watch out Elena, Henry's new girlfriend is coming to town!

Nikki Menda said...

The "big-for-now *fingers crossed* nose" part cracked me up!! It wouldn't be so bad if Jeff's family didn't have it's history :) She will be beautiful though, I know it! :)