Monday, April 11, 2011

27 weeks, 2 days

Third trimester!! I'm in the home stretch. And this one is supposed to be my most comfortable and easiest trimester I hear so it should be a breeze. Just kidding. My back hurts already. For those who have asked, here's an updated bump shot, taken this morning:


Ooh, that photo shows how dusty that mirror is. Yeah, we need to do a deep cleaning as soon as all this construction mess is over (should be today or tomorrow!). Aside from a few back aches though, I'm feeling great and things are going swimmingly. I did my glucose test this weekend to test for gestational diabetes so I'm waiting on that, but not too worried. Our next (and last?) 4D ultrasound will be done on Friday so we'll get some exciting pictures then I hope. Yay!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Liv, You look too cute! Looking forward to your shower :)

Liv said...

Thanks Christy! I'm dying, I can't wait for the end of April when I get to see you all!!

Nikki Menda said...

I want to look like you when I'm pregnant (in the distant future...)!!! Thanks for the baby bump shot!