Monday, February 28, 2011

Lip stains and SPFs

Love my new Josie Maran lip stain. It's 2:40pm, I put it on around 8:30am and my lips are still pink. And I've eaten about 4 meals (I'm pregnant, what??) and have had 3 cups of tea. They feel an itsy bit dry, but I'll take that if my normally flesh tone lips no longer blend into my face. I'm terrible at the re-apply so lip stains are great for me. Everyone seems to have the Jive color (see Kate from For Me, For You below) but I don't think an orangey coral would work for me everyday so I got Waltz, a soft berry rose (but still super pigmented). It's perfect.


I also got her Argan Oil SPF 40 moisturizer in the small size to try it out and it's perfect. It smells so good, feels really light and not at all greasy, but still moisturizing. It's chemical free, has UVA and UVB protection, and the argan oil in it is rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids which have anti-aging properties. It's my first time using the Josie Maran line (found at Sephora) and I loves it.

Now I kinda want that coral lip stain too...

No comments: