Thursday, March 11, 2010

Termite-stompers

Maybe instead of paying $2300 to eradicate our termites, I'll pay $140 for these fierce (yeah, I said it) suede ankle boots from J. Crew and I'll wear them and stomp all the stupid termites to death. More eco-friendly and cost effective, with the additional bonus of being emotionally therapeutic! 


These ankle boots are another surprising 180 degree flip from what I previously thought to be stylish. Just like turtlenecks. I used to hate both turtlenecks and ankle boots (especially when they are called 'booties'- ugh) and probably vocalized my declaration to never be caught dead in either, but now I'm kind of digging both. Go figure. 

While we're on the topic of fabulous shoes... these need to be my new spring heels. They are clogs (nod to half of my heritage), they are high (and I'm short), and they are mint green (nuff said). Swedish Hasbeens, how I love you.

No comments: