Thursday, December 8, 2011

Topless Thursday

Not me, the baby.



These boys are such models, honestly. I walk into the room and they're just sitting like this staring at me, begging for a photo to be taken.



Elsa and I walked down to our favorite little vintage shop this morning, Magnolia and Willow, and the sweet owner was there hanging on to a gift for Elsa! i forgot the name of it but it's a train of awesome ABC's. Let's just call it that. You put in the letter blocks into the slots and it tells you the letter and a word that the letter starts with. Fancy! It lights up and makes crazy noises so I'm sure she'll love it.


I bought a bunch of buttons because I couldn't resist.


And my birthday Etsy package came!! This was a gift from Grammie so I'm going to make her something special with the Nani Iro fabric. Those bias tapes are so pretty too!

No comments: