Sunday, July 31, 2011

Elsa and her Bestefar

My dad is down visiting his little baby granddaughter this weekend, and he was instantly glued to her. She's getting a good exfoliation from his mustache kisses!






Meghan was so sweet and got her these two little flapper headbands. I'm usually against those headbands that look like garters with all the satin and lace that some people insist on putting on babies as soon as they're out of the womb, but these ones are super cute, and don't leave a huge indentation across her forehead when you take them off.



3 comments:

Nikki Menda said...

Awww...the pics with your dad make me want to cry. Love it! Those headbands are cute. You make me laugh because I tend to agree with you on the stupid shit that parents put on their kids heads the minute they get out of the womb! Happy Anniversary to your parents :)

You look great, Liv!

ET said...

I perhaps should have stayed home to celebrate our 40th today, but promise I will stay home when we celebrate our 50th.

And could not stay away any longer, and was so jealous when Diana and Sue went down right after Elsa was born.

Had to come down and hold and kiss our beautiful Elsa. She is fantastic in all ways. I will treasure every minute of my visit down here, and it is, of course, always fun to visit Liv, Jeff and Jan, and also see their many great friends.

Dre said...

I seriously love looking at all these photots and reading everything you write. I got all teary eyed as well. Pathetic, sappy old me. And happy 40th annversary to your paents!