Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Womb!

Alex from Modern Chair just sent me a sneak peek of my womb chair that was just finished! I can't wait to get it and set it up in the nursery. There is currently a big fat hole just waiting for that beauty to arrive. I'm excited I went with the oatmeal color, especially seeing it against the original ivory color I chose. It's going to be soooo nice to snuggle up in.


They're currently doing another order for June 30th if anyone wants to buy some awesome repro furniture (they have the Eames Lounger too!). They have a huge selection of goodness, and a ton of fabric choices. Alex has been great handling my order and I've seen the pieces in person so I recommend them. If you're interested, his email is: Chisholma27@gmail.com and his blog is The Mod Spot

No comments: