Sunday, June 26, 2011

THIS IS NOT MY BABY.

Despite what housekeeping at our office seems to think (Jerod and I share an office and they see all our baby stuff lying around and assume we're married and having the same baby), this precious little thing was brought into the world yesterday by our dear friends Karen and Jerod. Jude Atticus Rasmussen! Such a great name. He is destined for greatness. 

I feel a mixture of elation (bestie friends having their first baby!), reassurance (Karen had a great and relatively fast labor and delivery from what I can tell of the bits and pieces we got via text yesterday), and holy-crap-I'm-next. My dad texted me back saying "One down, one to go" and I stopped and I think all the blood ran out of my swollen body. Mother-f.... what did I get myself into? But then you see cutie-batooty pictures like this and you get all excited again. :)


CONGRATULATIONS JEROD AND KAREN!! WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU JUDE!

No comments: