Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

BOO! Mandy and Seth invited us over to help pass out candy to the 483 kids that came trick or treating at their house. It was a lot of fun, we all wore costumes, drank Mandy's orangey fizz surprise, and played Apples to Apples and ate ghost brownies that I made. I'm glad I brought them because we ran out of candy! Too many kids, seriously.
I went as a garden gnome again this year, this time with a better beard that I made out of felt.

Jeff came home from work about 10 minutes before we were supposed to leave for Mandy and Seth's so he went as Unibrow Man.
When we got to their house, Jeff was intimidated by Mandy and Seth's awesome costumes and so Mandy made him up as a zombie. He makes a good zombie face.
This was so great. Seth went as 70's Adam West's Batman. Mandy made the costume!!
Mandy of course went as Catwoman and of course made her costume too. Meooooowww!
Matt and Jana came as vampires and couldn't get their teeth off at the end of the night. I bet they're still wearing them actually.


Happy Halloweeners!

No comments: