Thursday, November 26, 2009

30!

I made it! I properly mourned the loss of my twenties last night around 11:10 by trying to stay up until midnight but then falling asleep like an old person. It was the excitement for today that tuckered me out. Jeff is doing 30 nice things for me this weekend as his gift (best... idea... EVER!) and he's currently working on #26 (we're counting down from 30 so he's got a ways to go) and making me tea and hash browns while I type in bed.

I'm really looking forward to tonight. We have so many fun things to cook and our friends are bringing a lot of yummy things to eat. A warm house filled with friends, a vegetarian feast, and a siamese cat cake await, and I can't think of a better way to usher in my new decade. I of course wish the rest of my family was here, but there will be plenty more time for celebrating when they come down to see the new house (hopefully soon!!).

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

3 comments:

ET said...

I also wish we could be there, Liv, and part take in the fun (and eating) but we'll make it up at Xmas time.

Take lots of picture and video (with Jeff's nice Flip) and post them on your great blog.

Dad

ET said...

MAJOR omission: HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Have a GREAT one

Nikki Menda said...

I love Jeff's gift idea! :) Happy Birthday :)