Saturday, December 1, 2012

Mini Audrey


What can I say? My social media obligations have stressed me out. Keeping up with this blog, Facebook, Instagram, and our YouTube channel are just more things on my never ending to-do list and the weight of the responsibility is tiresome. So I apologize for not posting as much as I used to, but a paying full-time job, Elsa, and a happy marriage kind of take precedence.

That's not to say I'm giving this thing up, but I'm only going to be posting when I want to post, and today is one of those days. Mostly because I want to show off Elsa's adorable new winter coat!


Um... awesome, right? I've said before that I want a lot of Elsa's clothes in my size, and this coat is at the top of my list. It's so perfect. Camel colored wool, with a little kick pleat back and bow at the top, too freaking cute.


You can button it two ways, like this, or double-breasted pea coat style. I appreciate the options.


And hello! White polka-dot silk lining! Amazing. Great job modeling that, Elsa.


Here is is buttoned up pea-coat style:


I like Elsie with her curls tucked behind her ears. It doesn't stay like that for too long but maybe I'll get her some clips to keep it pulled back.


Another few shots of the back bow because it's so awesome.


It would have been an extreme purchase had I not had a 50% off one item coupon and a $10 reward card for the BabyGap (originally $50, got it for $15! Dealz!), but I couldn't pass it up. It's not plastic and wipeable so it's not the most practical baby coat, but sometimes you gotta ignore that and go with the cute. She needs a serious coat for the holidays and cold San Jose weather so we'll get a good amount of use of this sucker I think.


I think this was the point she realized I was exploiting her for cute pictures. Annnnd End Scene.


2 comments:

ET said...

Thanks for another great post, Liv, and wonderful pictures of Elsa--again. And I realize I have been nagging you too much about more blog posts, as I am--as your mother has pointed out many times, kind of a "Jewish mother" in wanting news and pictures of you all, etc and watching your every move. But I am happy that Brook comes a close second, right Brook?...:-) But we both realized that you are a very busy mother and I will totally understand you can't post as often as you once did. But thanks for putting up with us..._:)

Jamie said...

That is the most adorable coat I've ever seen. I wish they had it in adult sizes!