Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm into orthopedics


I am SO glad I didn't wait until I was 73 to buy a pair of these. Worishofer's are pretty much the best shoe ever. They have a cute little cork wedge but are the most comfortable non-New Balance shoe I've ever worn. My mom says that little old Austrian women wore them to wash their boats whatever that means, but I think they're chic. They come in some pretty awful colors that are trying to be trendy, but I went with the classic black pair and a pair of white ones that you think would make me look like an orderly, but end up looking cute with rolled dark denim jeans. Order them a size up though, because I'm usually a 36 in European sizing and they were way too small. 37's were juuuuust right. Thankfully Endless.com has free overnight shipping and free returns! Best online shoe store EVER.

No comments: