Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sleep sack perfection


Okay all you enablers out there... tell me how much I Elsa needs this. It's starting to get chilly and baby needs a snuggly sleep sack. I entertained the idea of making one but I have Christmas crap to make. I don't have time. And this one is perfect. It's even her little elephant pattern!! And a luxurious thick flannel on the inside, all organic fabrics, all snuggly. The details are really well played too. I like the snaps, the light blue polka dot fold is sweet, and I like this style of sleep sacks more than the ones that zip up the front. Only problem? It's silly expensive. I really love everything that the Organic Quilt Company on Etsy does though. Just lovely.

4 comments:

Henry Miller said...

Adorable! H hated sleep sacks, so i'm sure Elsa will love them.

Dre said...

They are adorable, but I'm wondering why they have no sleeves? isn't it supposed to be for cold weather?

Liv said...

I think they're just supposed to replace a blanket you would otherwise wrap them in (and could then suffocate with) so you put them in a jammie suit first and then this on top. Some do have long sleeves though but don't score as high on the cute scale. ;)

We Like Flowers said...

you could make that, don't be lazy