Thursday, February 5, 2009

Suzy homemakers

Jeffy made me a delightful stir fry the other night. He went crazy with Japanese eggplant, broccoli, carrots, zucchini, onions and garlic with a spicy black pepper sauce. I'm really lucky he's so into eating healthfully, and likes lots of veggies. If it were left to me, most weeknights I would be eating pasta. We love this wok that Grandma Mac got us as a wedding gift. It's All-Clad and super heavy but is a perfect pan.


This week at work we celebrated a colleague's birthday so I brought in cupcakes in my handy-dandy cupcake carrier (thanks Elizabeth and Rik!). They were for my friend David, a thirty-something year old database programmer, and not an 8 year old girl as these cupcakes might have you believe. I like to tease him. Pink and lavender frosting with hearts on the top layer, and little black babies on the bottom. Because seriously, who doesn't love little black babies??


This is Lily Mae's #1 napping spot. And Jeff's #1 spot to trap her and pet her.

No comments: