I made Elsa a couple bucket hats from a pattern in the Oliver + S Little Things to Sew book yesterday and today. They are surprisingly easy to make and the size turned out perfect.
The first one I made with a piece of vintage fabric I found at the flea market a long time ago that was in my fabric stash. It totally does not go with her leopard peejays but oh well.
Maybe I should have sewn in straps to keep it on, although it is a pretty snug fit.
I made her another one this morning made with the Cloud9 Flock bird fabric and a waterproof fabric Mandy scored for me when she worked at Quiksilver. The inside is the same waterproof fabric so her little head will stay dry. Think this one will join us on our trip to Hawaii.